- Marketing the organization and its events
- Getting sponsors for events
- Updating social media accounts
- Promoting the organization’s events and other projects
- Pre- and Post- event articles
- Designer Spotlight
- Looks for sponsors and closes deals
TASK: add sponsorship leads to sheet
TASK: contact & invite sponsors esp. FFC
- Looks for individuals, companies, schools, organizations to invite to the FFC / workshop / roadshow
- Join PWDO: http://pwdo.org/join
- Get PWDO updates: http://pwdo.org/updates
- Event attendees on Eventbrite
TASK: import emails
After each PWDO event, extract emails and import to our mailing list
- From Eventbrite
- For EACH event:
- Go to Manage Events > choose an event.
- On the Manage page, click Analyze in sidebar sub-menu, then click Event Reports.
- Under Common Reports, click Attendee Summary.
- Under Configure Columns, click Show Columns, then De-select all.
- Under Attendee info, check the following fields: Email, First name, Last name.
- Scroll down and click the button Update Report.
- Once updated, click the button CSV under Export. Save the file with its proper event name.
- Now go to Mailchimp.com > Lists > choose the list “Philippine Web Designers Organization”
- Click the drop-down Add Contacts > Import contacts.
- On “Where do you want to import contacts from?”, choose CSV then Next. On the following page, upload your file and click Next.
- Choose “Skip” on the Order # column, then match the remaining columns and click Next.
- On the next page, check “Add imported contacts to these groups:” and select the right event, e.g. MiniFFC. If not in the options, use Other.
- Click Import and you’re done!
- For EACH event:
- From pwdo.org/join Responses
- In the spreadsheet, select all the emails and copy.
- Now go to Tinyletter.com > Subscribers > Add Subscribers.
- Paste all the emails in the text box. Make sure there is only 1 email address per line.
- Click the button Add to List and you’re done!
- From pwdo.org/updates Responses
- Follow the same
- Creates and adheres to the promotional plan
- Promotes PWDO events especially FFC through social media posts, Facebook group posts, & email invites
- Releases ticket updates / special promos
- Announces countdown to FFC
- Writes email blasts for FFC
- Produces promotional materials that follow the brand guidelines